About this Policy
WineAuctionHouse and privacy
WineAuctionHouse (or www.WineAuctionHouse.com.au) is bound by the Privacy Act (1988). What personal information is collected WineAuctionHouse collects personal information that it considers necessary for it, or its related bodies corporate to provide the range of services they offer. Personal information collected by WineAuctionHouse may include:
- your name, address and contact details
- electronic payment options, PayPal and Bank Accounts if provided
- Liquor licence number and details
- user ID’s and passwords (passwords are not revealed to admin so we never see them)
- the services provided to you
- records of communications with WineAuctionHouse and members including email.
- How is personal information collected
WineAuctionHouse collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
directly from you when you provide information directly to WineAuctionHouse in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise) directly from you when you communicate with WineAuctionHouse or any other person using WineAuctionHouse membership communication (i.e. between vendor and purchaser). How is personal information used Your personal Information may used for the following purposes:
- to provide the services requested by you
- to manage those services including, customer service and billing
- to research, develop and improve WineAuctionHouse services
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with WineAuctionHouse services
- to generate statistics in relation to the WineAuctionHouse
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you.
- How is personal information disclosed
WineAuctionHouse may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than WineAuctionHouse. The organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
- WineAuctionHouse staff and WineAuctionHouse bodies corporate
- outsourced service providers who assist WineAuctionHouse to provide its services including:
- information technology providers
- marketing and market research advisers
- professional advisers
- organisations involved in a sale/transfer of WineAuctionHouse assets, business or shares
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law
- WineAuctionHouse does not sell, provide or pass on any of your personal information to unrelated third parties for their own selling or research purposes.
- How to access your personal information
You generally have a right to access your personal Information. If you wish to access your personal information log into your account and do so or please Click on the “contact us” link on the website. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the information. There is no charge for this service.
What if you don’t provide personal information?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, you may not be able to register to sell or buy on WineAuctionHouse.WineAuctionHouse and personal information When you visit the WineAuctionHouse website or use an application on the WineAuctionHouse website, WineAuctionHouse records anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring URL, pages accessed and documents downloaded type of browser and operating system. Cookies may be used by WineAuctionHouse to help WineAuctionHouse provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, measure and analyse usage of the WineAuctionHouse website and for security. You may adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies. If your cookies are disabled WineAuctionHouse may not be able to provide you with the full range of WineAuctionHouse services.